Sunday, January 24, 2010

22 Months...

Brooklin has had an exciting year so far:




She wears everything as a hat!
Brooklin's New Year's Eve party at Jen and Sam's...she had a blast...and made it till 12:20 that night! Geez! We had a great time!!!


Her cousins (Aiden, Addison, and Ava) were there to ring in the New Year with her!


Getting tired (thus the hair grab)....and slow dancing with Daddy.

Drinking from her cup at breakfast like a big girl!

Mommy just can't help it;)...love her too much!

Ready to go outside with Mommy.


Watching all that snow with her babies...


Sometimes we move dinner into the living room...it's easier that way!

Painted Piggies...passes the time while we practice on the "big girl potty"...which she is getting better and better at!!!



Hugging on Mason....and Kai... She loves her brothers...sometimes more than they want right now...haha

My future American Idol...lol


Brooklin with Ava...teaching her to be just like her...for better or worse.


Brooklin had her first haircut at Locks of Fun in Valpo! I had been putting it off...obviously for a long time...can't really tell she even got it cut, except for the bangs. She had a great time and was so well behaved! She was able to sit in a Dora jeep and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while getting it cut, and then was able to slide and play afterwards...plus they gave her popcorn and juice.


We went and cheered Tori on at her Conference meet...here Brooklin is with Bella and Tori, and then with Cameron, the best babysitter ever!

She's special;)...loves to put on her "hat" and run around the house.

Looks like such a little angel...just remember that looks can be deceiving!
Playing at Vaushna's house with her buddy, Ava!

Hanging out with her brothers...


Brooklin's first "friend" birthday party...Ava turned 1!!! Happy Birthday, Ava! We love you!
The shirt says it all!


Hope you enjoyed the quick update...as usual there are a couple photos I wanted to include, but are still on my phone...and well, it's bath time, so I will get to them when I can:)! xo

3 comments:

Heidi S said...

So...I'm just wishing I could get a manicure while I'm going to the bathroom or eat popcorn and drink juice while getting my hair cut. I do eat dinner in my living room, so we have that in common, oh and my looks can be deceiving.
Love the update, it was a wonderful surprise this morning!!

The Leedle's said...

OMG there's way to much to comment on, so i'm just going to have to hit a few of them because my memory isn't as perfect as it used to be on all those "important" memory tests in elementary/junior high. Anyhow..first off, is Tori really that old? Cameron is how old? Also, love that she flippin wears EVERYTHING as a hat..that is going to be such an awesome story to tell when she gets older. Crap, it's an awesome story to tell NOW! Love the pics of just you and her...and yes, you are ALL special and NOT in a silly way, although you both are silly. I can't wait till she's old enough to drive a dark green cougar, and listen to 2 Live Crew...i don't have to worry about Tanney doing that cuz she won't drive till she's 18 like someone else i know...ANYHOW...love her jammies! I wanted those from gymboree, but no luck on sizes! Argh...basiclally I just love her and esp ADORE her in that "tutu cute shirt". Fantabulous blog and great work on updating so many times...wahooo!

P.S. I'm wondering where the photo of Brooklin and her "normal" daddy are. You know, the pic you sent me...that would make a great picture to post!

really though, love the blog, the pics are great...awesome, awesome, awesome. hugs and kisses from us

Phew

Lori said...

Your blog was sooo cute! I agree with Heidi 100%, I too want all that special treatment, oh, to be a kid again! I just loved the picture of Brooklin with her baby dolls looking at all the pretty snow! Since she loves hats so much, perhaps she will grow up someday to design them! SUPER job on the blog, reminds me that I need to update mine:)
thank you soo much for sharing:)