Friday, July 24, 2009

Prayer

So, I know everyone has been waiting for me to update this blog...but as usual, I have let time slip away from me...big surprise. I will be updating with pictures very soon...possibly this weekend...no promises;)...
Just wanted to ask for prayers for Brooklin's Great-Grandpa Jones. He is going through a hard time right now, and I strongly believe in the power of prayer at times like this. Please pray for God to lay his healing hand upon him and to give him peace. I can't imagine this world without him in it...he's a great man with a great heart...with a lot of people who love him. If it is his time, I do hope you will all pray for a wonderful journey to Heaven! If he is meant to stay with us, I pray for a speedy recovery! He's a fighter though, and I don't think he is ready to go yet...the main reason more than likely being his wife...hard to let go after all this time. He loves her dearly. They are both feisty and keep us smiling....reminds of what love really is. Marriages that survive all these years like that give the rest of us hope that true love does exist! Please pray for all of Brandon's family at this time, and please ask for strength for all of them. They will need it no matter what the outcome of the current situation. Pray for hearts to open up and love and fond memories to fill them! Thank you all for taking the time to talk to God today! We truly appreciate it!!! As always, you are all in my prayers too;)! xo

No comments: