Saturday, July 19, 2008

Four Months Old






Brooklin is four months old today! I can't believe it is here already. What a big girl! For the past week, she has slept all night every night. We go to the doctor on Monday for her four month appointment, which unfortunately means more shots. It's for her own good though...I have to keep telling myself that one. I think I cried just as much as she did at her two month appointment. Anyway, we should be able to start on some rice cereal then. I am anxious to see how she likes it. She's quite a good eater, so I think she'll do great. My mom put her high chair together last night, so we broke it in today. She seems to like it okay....enjoys being able to see everything and grabbing at her toys. It's amazing...just the other day, she was this helpless little thing who could only lay there, and now I can't seem to keep her occupied long enough. She gets bored easily, like her Momma....well, and Daddy too. Still loving every minute of it. Happy Birthday, baby girl!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Happy Birthday Brooklin!!! 1/3 of a year old-hope that doesn't make Kiki cry. We love you so much Baby Girl. All our love and prayers! XOX Auntie, ATG, Tori (the bottle holder), Kaner, Bean, Lopey, & Mai